About Me Post

Hi! My name is Lauren Patrick and my pronouns are she/ her. I am a junior here at LB studying practical business management. I work as quality coach at Crumbl Cookie here in Corvallis and also occasionally pick up shifts as a caregiver at a local assisted living facility. I enrolled in this course because I plan on opening a coffee shop and dispensary in the future and my goals is to have the knowledge to run them on my own, even if its not physically plausible I want to understand what is going on at all times. I am most interested in learning how to optimize the social media accounts for my current and future businesses because this is how a majority of people discover new things. Outside of school and work I love to go to music festivals, raves and concerts. I generally make it to one every two months and will be headed to Tacoma at the beginning of February for Thunderdome. I also have a very small side business where I sell personalized and themed smoking accessory kits. I plan to continue to slowly grow the company and see what happens! Thanks for reading about me <3
Me @ the rave!


My little roomie, Tupac!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freedom Rave Wear

How Heineken is going to outshine their competitor's commercials in the upcoming Super Bowl!